Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke.



What can I say...
first I have to wish you a Happy Birthday, welcome to the much older club. We have been friends since 2007, that's a really long time for me to keep a friend. With that being said you really are an amazing person. You've actually been there for me through my every journey. Every single time I had to face something new, a challenge, achievement, relationship, hardship, anything you've been my go to person. It's weird how you've been friends for such a long time, but we have never hung out in person. I guess that's what happens when I decided to become best friends with and "east side" person. I know our friendship will never end that's because we need each other. I still remember Anna and Derrick, we have had so many changes since then. They have all be great and they are amazing memories. Once again I want to wish you the most amazing Happy Birthday ever. You I know I love you and will always be here for you.

your friend,
Danny.

No comments: